Monday, June 13, 2016

Hypnotizing eyes with GEO Coloured Lenses


Cosplay has always been a huge part of my life 
And the first part to any good cosplay is in the eyes! 

At Geo Coloured Lenses you can find all the best lenses to fit 
all of your favorite characters or to help you create your own
original characters you have planed to cosplay!

This is my original character called Mari, the Ladybug Princess.
The circle lenses I used for this look are the hypnotizing 
Geo Animation SF-13 from geocolouredlenses.com



These lenses have a beautiful look to them.
And they will hide all colored eyes perfectly! 
They are white and have 3 black rings that give a perfect effect for any
android or fantasy creatures you would like to create!

The closest ring in the center of the lens helps 
your pupils look bigger and animated without blocking your view
or causing blurriness to your vision.


I put my lenses in before I apply any makeup 
that way I can avoid getting anything underneath the lenses that could 
harm my eyes.
I alway sit comfortably while applying my makeup when 
wearing these lenses (or any lenses from geocolouredlenses.com)
and the lenses 
never feel dry or bother me throughout the rest of my day. 
That's what makes them purfect for those long days of 
Cosplaying at expos or Cons!


Geocolouredlenses.com sells lenses for all kinds of styles and occasion!
They ship FREE worldwide and they 
offer prescription lenses on some of their styles! 

They are a SUPER safe and well trusted Contact Lenses Dealer 
And all of their lenses are tested by the FDA for safety!
It's always best to trust what you put onto your eyes 
and I definitely trust them! 

Their lenses are easy to put in and out of your eyes
and you can find plenty of tutorials on YouTube 
that will show you how to apply and care for your 
lenses properly.

Also their lenses come with a FREE lenses case and 
their customer service is always available to kindly help you with 
any questions you might have. 

You can find Geo Lenses here

Offical Website: www.geocolouredlenses.com

Instagram @geolenses
#geolenses

Google+

With this years Anime Expo on its way
you will definitely find what you need for your eyes here at 
GEO Coloured Lenses! 




No comments:

Post a Comment