Sunday, November 22, 2015

Himifashion Sailor Moon Sweater & Neko Face Mask Review

Himifashion Sailor Moon Artemis Sweater 
Review 

I am a 90's kid and growing up with super Heroes like
Sailor moon helped me grow into the strong
Woman that I'am today! 

I'm in love with this Sailor Moon sweater 
from Himifashion!
It has Artemis's cute face with his big 
beautiful blue eyes right on the front!


It's SUPER comfortable and has a soft fuzzy 
material inside that will definitely 
helps you stay warm and fight the cold this
 coming winter! 

This sweater also makes an awesome gift 
this holiday season for anyone 
who loves Sailormoon!

It's easy to wash and I let it air dry 
so it stays nice and fluffy! 

It fits me perfectly, a bit big but I like wearing my sweaters like that, 
but it is a one size fits all sweater,
meaning they just have one size. 

You can also pair it with Himifashion's
Cat Mouth Face Mask 

This mask is great to pair up with 
Himifashion's Artemis sweater

It's a wonderful help to avoid the Flu and Cold.
A specially when traveling to visit the ones you love ! 
And who wouldn't like having a 
cute cat mouth for a while! 

This mask is super soft and the straps that 
go around your ears do not pull 
at all!

I love it! 

Please be sure to check out the all
cuteness at 
www.himifashion.com 

Their items are ALL super adorable and dolly
that it's hard not to instantly 
want to jump with joy! ^_^

Also you can keep up with their
newest items on their Instagram page 
@Himifashion

Fight for Love and Justice in style!








No comments:

Post a Comment